Frequently Asked Questions
QHow do I make a purchase?
- Once we have confirmed we have the correct product for your needs, we will send you PayPal request. Once we receive conformation of your PayPal payment, we will dispatch your order as soon as possible and usually within 24 hours (excludes weekends and Japan public holidays). PayPal is secure, payment is instant and its fees are low (we pay the fees). PayPal also offers a tracking service so you can track your delivery.
QHow much is shipping?
- Shipping rates depend on 2 things; parcel weight and country of destination. We ship using EMS express air mail for fast, guaranteed delivery with online tracking. You can check the rates here for prices in Japanese Yen for each weight category. Note that the total weight includes the product as well as protective bubble wrap and the shipping carton itself. Be sure to contact us for an accurate quote including shipping to your destination.
QHow long will it take for my order to arrive?
- This depends on the destination country and how quickly each countries’ customs department processes incoming deliveries. EMS takes between 3 – 6 days to arrive at the destination country. From then on it all depends on customs and the local postal service.
QWhy doesn’t your website offer online shopping basket?
- Beat-Sonic products are highly model specific and because models vary from country to country, we want to be absolutely sure you buy the right part for your car. For this reason we ask you to contact us first so we can be sure we send you the right part for your car first time every time.
QMy car isn’t listed on your website.
- If the car you`re searching for isn’t listed on our website then we probably don’t have anything for it. We try to provide solutions for as many vehicles as we can but unfortunately we can’t do them all. This may be because of technical difficulties such as encrypted CAN-BUS systems that make the car impossible to modify, or simply that your car is so rare that there is very little demand for modifications.
Did we answer your questions?
If not, contact us now and we will get back to you soon.